Tuesday 1 October 2013

Most Read Post of the Month - September 2013

As promised, here's the Most Read Post of the Month for September 2013. Do you know what is it? That post has 10 page views! Here are what the soft toys that appeared in the post above feel about that post being the Most Read Post of the Month for September 2013! In what the soft toys said, there are some clues in it to help you guess.
Lamb: Yay! It's my favourite post!
Jing Lu: I wished it was Enemy Potion who won...
Doggy: It's so happy to see that post winning the Most Read Post of the Month for September 2013!
Hornsie: I only said 2 lines in that post!

Elder sister penguin: Why must so many people like the post that was talking about our country's disaster?
Duckie: I think it was because our owner commented a lot of times on that post...
Polarb: At least I was in that post...
Piggy: I like that post! How about you, Harmony Bear?
Harmony Bear: Grrr... It was that one that said that I don't need to work anymore!
Porky: I watched the news in that post!
Everyone: So have you guessed what's the post?



Ta da da!!! (Scroll below for answer)

SOFT TOYS SPEAKING 4!!!

That's the end and I hope you enjoyed it!



Written by: Super Lamb








No comments:

Post a Comment